If you run a business, you know first impressions are key, and your parking lot is the first impression your commercial property makes. That’s why you need the best parking lot paving services from the leading asphalt company in your area. In New Jersey, Garden State Pavement Solutions is a commercial paving contractor who cares about local businesses, so we’ve put together some of the most important facts about parking lot paving that New Jersey business owners need to know.
Parking Lot Paving Facts for New Jersey Business Owners
Work with a Reputable Parking Lot Paving Company
Your parking lot is only as good as the installation methods used to create it, so it’s important to choose a parking lot paving contractor like Garden State Pavement Solutions. We have all the qualities a professional paving company needs, like
- Experience in asphalt paving,
- State-of-the-art paving equipment,
- Trained and insured employees,
- Thorough knowledge of the ADA and parking regulations in New Jersey,
- And many satisfied commercial paving customers!
Understand the Asphalt Paving Process
It’s important to know what parking lot paving entails so you are prepared for the installation process and know what to look for in a commercial paving company. A parking lot is constructed in the following way
- The site is prepared by removing debris and grading the soil to provide correct drainage.
- An aggregate gravel base layer is laid down, compacted, and graded.
- A binder layer made up of large aggregates and liquid asphalt is laid down and compacted.
- The surface layer of asphalt containing finer aggregates is laid down and compacted for a smooth, even surface.
- Parking lot finishing like sealcoating and line striping services create parking stalls and traffic lanes. A reputable parking lot paving company can also install concrete curbs, parking signage, and more.
Know Your Parking Lot Repair and Maintenance Options
A good commercial paving company won’t disappear as soon as your parking lot is finished. Garden State Pavement Solutions doesn’t just install asphalt parking lots but also has an arsenal of asphalt repair and pavement maintenance services to make sure your pavement stays in good condition for as long as possible, including
- Pothole repair
- Asphalt resurfacing
- Concrete services
- Drainage repair
Garden State Pavement Solutions: NJ’s Parking Lot Paving Authority
For the latest parking lot paving services in New Jersey, Garden State Pavement Solutions is the company to trust. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation about your commercial pavement.